To ensure that our guests enjoy their stay under optimal conditions, we would like to request that you to adhere to the following rules. We thank you in advance for your cooperation, and wish you a very pleasant stay at Résidence Les Oliviers de Palombaggia.
Dear guests, for the well-being of all guests, we ask you to respect shrubland silence from 22:00 to 08:00.
We would like to inform persons with limited mobility that the layout of the terrain makes it difficult to access both the dwellings and the pools.
- Please adhere to the bays that have been allocated to you
- Please drive under 30km per hour
- The washing of cars with high pressure hoses is prohibited
Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the floor
Skips are installed at the exit of the resort on the right hand side: please make use of them.
- Please return your villa in the same state in which it was handed to you on the day of arrival.
- Please adhere to departure times.
rules around the POOL
Two infinity pools are at your disposal within the residence.
Bathing is not monitored and parents have full responsibility for their children despite the alarm system. Access to the swimming pool is strictly forbidden to children under 12 years of age without an adult and to persons outside the residence. For safety reasons we highly recommand families with children under 12 years to use the Bottom pool.
Please let us know if you are receiving visitors.
Bath towels are mandatory on mattresses, as well as waterproof diapers for bathing babies.
It is forbidden to run around the swimming pool, to dive or to use masks, snorkels and other bulky buoys that can harm the tranquility of other bathers.
No picnic around the pools.
Heatstroke or serious injury following a fall, collision or cold-water drowning (when one enters the water abruptly after prolonged exposure to the sun, or after a meal for example).
Heatstroke or sunburn if you stay in the sun too long without sun protection.
Advice for preventing the drowning of children
- Never let a child access or remain alone near to a body of water.
- Ensure young children are equipped with water wings or other floatation devices (floating swimming costumes, armbands, etc.).
- Designate a single person responsible for safety.
- Children need to be monitored closely and constantly. Always keep watching young children, and remain nearby older children. An accident can happen very quickly.
- Always keep a pole, a rubber ring and a telephone at the edge of the pool.
- Teach children to swim from as young an age as possible. But take note! A child can only swim properly from around five or six years old.
- Teach movements that can help save their lives.
- Never leave toys in the water after swimming.
In the event of an accident
Get the person out of the water immediately.
In the event of a loss of consciousness, immediately practice first aid (mouth to mouth, or CPR if necessary).
Call the closest first aid services: 15 or 18 or 112 from a mobile phone.
In the event of a drowning, the speed at which first aid is received can determine the outcome. Everyone should be trained in first aid techniques (artificial respiration, external CPR, etc.).
THE POOL ALARM
An alarm detects the immersion of a body in the pool.
This alarm should in no way serve to decrease your vigilance.
There are no lifeguards on duty and parents are fully responsible for their own children especially those who are unable to swim.
As a safety precaution, children who are unable to swim will not be allowed into the pool area on their own.
- It is compulsory to take a shower before getting into the pools.
- Pool towels are compulsory on the loungers in the pool areas.
- Diving is prohibited, as are masks, tubes and bulky water wings which could disturb the peaceful enjoyment of other swimmers.
- No picnics allowed in the pool area.
- Shoes must be left by the stair area.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR USE
To access the pool, enter the following code: 1234
You will need to enter this code into the access control box outside the swimming pool area.
In the event of a forgotten code (the alarm will go off): you just need to enter any number into the box to stop the alarm.