To ensure that our guests enjoy their stay under optimal conditions, we would like to kindly ask you to respect the following rules. We thank you in advance for your cooperation, and wish you a very pleasant stay at Résidence Les Oliviers de Palombaggia.
Dear guests, for the well-being of all guests, we ask you to respect shrubland silence from 22:00 to 08:00.
We would like to inform persons with limited mobility that the layout of the terrain makes it difficult to access both the dwellings and the pools.
- Please respect the parking space that have been allocated to you
- Please drive very slowly within the estate
- The washing of cars with high pressure hoses or with the house vacum cleaner is prohibited
Please do not throw your cigarette butts on the floor
Skips are installed at the exit of the resort on the right hand side: please make use of them.
- Please return your villa in the same state in which it was handed to you on the day of arrival.
- Please adhere to departure times.
Rules around your pool
Your pool is equipped with an alarm which detects the immersion of a body into the water.
This alarm should in no way diminish your vigilence.
Swimming remains unsupervised and parents have full responsibility of their children, especially if they cannot swim.
INSTRUCTION FOR USE
To go into the water without triggering the alarm, dial the following code : 1234
This code has to be dialed on the box that manage the alarm on the edge of your pool.
In case you forget to dial the code (the alarm will be triggered and will rang loudly) : simply dial any number on the box to stop the alarm.